top of page

Campaign to return to North Sydney

Public·19 members

Dear Mr Crawford,

Re: 36 Hume Street, Crows Nest - Access To Council Information - Government Information (Public Access) Request – 2024/118/1 - 23016

We hope this message finds you well.

In response to your GIPA Informal Access Request I have attached the requested documentation.

In addition to the attached please see Albert Lo’s Response:

“Please see attached information and my comments in red below.“

This new request is now made on the understanding that Albert Lo the council's Manager Property Asset, Albert Lo has obtained new data.

We request:

1. 6 years of utilization figure drawn from their booking system  AL: We did not receive the 6 years data from NSBA

2. Supporting documentation from the halls booking systems validating the figures. AL: Supporting information were in the attached spreadsheets – directly downloaded from the booking system

3. Communications relating to the production of the above. AL: Relevant emails are attached

4. Section from the leasing agreement for 36 Hume Street that relates to the requirements for diverse sporting activity use. ” AL: Relevant clauses are extracted from the leasing with NSBA

Thank you for your patience, I hope the release of information above satisfies your request. Should there be any further queries regarding the release of information mentioned above, please contact the undersigned via return email at gipa@northsydney.nsw.gov.au.

Please note the reproduction charge of $0.50 per black & white page has been waived in this instance, however, subsequent reproduction requests of documents may result in reproduction charges.

Kind Regards,

Emily Page

FW North Sydney Council Portfolio - Newly Appointed Property Manager
.msg
Download MSG • 421KB

Clauses extracted from Lease between Council and NSBA Mar2024
.pdf
Download PDF • 86KB

.pdf
Download PDF • 41KB

NSISC COURT USAGE BREAKDOWN September - 30th November 2023
.docx
Download DOCX • 17KB

Sep - Dec 2023 Court Usage
.xlsx
Download XLSX • 11.40MB

Copy of Q3 - NSBA Usage Hours Updated
.xlsx
Download XLSX • 159KB

About

Please post ideas and responses to e-mails you have received...

Members

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
bottom of page